Instagram Tutorial for Beginners
Instagram is a free photo and video sharing social media platform. Like Twitter and Facebook, Instagram allows you to connect with people around the world through photos and videos. From photos of pretty sunsets to your own filtered selfies, Instagram is a great tool for sharing photos and video updates about your life. You can use the app to keep up to date with your friends and connect with new people.
If you are a new to Instagram, then learning how to set up, use and navigate the app can be a bit overwhelming. A new user may find simple Instagram features such as hashtags, stories, tagging, following, and finding friends very difficult and hard to understand. It doesn't have to be this way, as all you need is quick tutorial on how to use Instagram that is easy to understand and follow.
Learning how to use Instagram fully can be easily accomplished by first learning the basics of using the app. Once you have mastered the basics, you will find that you can intuitively use the rest of Instagram's features with ease. Fortunately, our Infinity Guides team has created an online course that will teach you everything you need to know about Instagram, including how to get started, how the app works, how to use the app, and why it all matters.
This online course is titled the Instagram Tutorial for Beginners, and it covers all of the following:
- Signing up for Instagram and Getting Started
- Downloading the app on your phone
- Basic Profile Setup
- Instagram Layout and Browsing
- Liking, Commenting, and Sharing Photos and Videos.
- Basic Navigation including viewing pictures, posts, and videos
- Viewing and Creating Instagram Stories
- Hashtags: What are they and how to use them
- Tagging people using the @ symbol
- Creating Groups
- How Instagram Works
- Following People on Instagram
- Finding People to Follow on Instagram
- Finding your Friends on Instagram
- Making the perfect Profile
- Privacy and Settings
- Sharing a Photo or Video to Instagram
- Editing Photos and adding Filters
- Safety and Security on Instagram
- Promoting Yourself on Instagram
- Tips, Tricks, and Much More
So if you want to get started using Instagram, check out the Instagram Tutorial for Beginners. The course is 30 minutes long, and by the time you are finished you will easily be able to use Instagram and all of its features. The time to learn how to use Instagram is now, as it is quickly becoming one of the most popular social media apps on the planet.